Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Can You Join Me in Cleveland This March? The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease One Day Conference


You have no idea how excited I get about these things.

I'm like a kid thinking about going to a candy store, all giddy with anticipation.

You see, I crave connection, specifically connection with like minded people.

But this kind of connection is unfortunately so rare for me, and I'm guessing it is for you too. The strange thing about choosing to be whole food plant based is that almost no one else that you come into contact with on any regular basis shares your eating habits.

That's why I'm thrilled to invite you to my hometown of Cleveland, OH to participate in a one day conference being organized by Jane Esselstyn.

Read more »

Can You Join Me in Cleveland This March? The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease One Day Conference Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment