Saturday, December 12, 2015

What I Mean When I Say "UWL is So Much More Than That"


Has it ever occurred to you that losing weight and getting healthy is so much more than simply knowing which foods to eat and which foods not to eat?

If you are still here reading this blog, or you've recently subscribed to HGK, it probably has.

I spent years blogging about recipes and taking beautiful pictures of food.

I knew exactly which foods I could eat in and what foods I shouldn't eat to lose weight.

Or at least I thought I did.

But I struggled for so long on a plant based diet. Why didn't it work for me? Why did I gain 50 pounds instead of maintain the successful weight loss that I had fought so hard for?

I eventually came to find out that knowing the right foods to eat is the easiest part of this puzzle.

There is SO MUCH MORE TO THIS.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Maybe you are unsure? I'm going to explain myself.
Read more »

What I Mean When I Say "UWL is So Much More Than That" Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment