Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Insights After 365 Days of Veggies for Breakfast. Thoughts on Habit Formation.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your last day before 2016 and that your reflections on 2015 give you hope for the future.

I've got a huge smile on my face today.

I can't say that I'm surprised that I did it. 

I knew that I'd complete it after a few months had gone by, because it felt so good already.

But I'm still really psyched that this day has come.



I have eaten at least one pound of non-starchy vegetables as my first meal of the day for 365 consecutive days. Sometimes I have potato or rice with that, and sometimes I don't. It depends on what time I eat my first meal and what else is going on that day.

Sometimes it's as simple as frozen vegetables that I have microwaved. Other times it a more creative "stew" of cooked vegetables. Whatever I have time for and whatever I'm in the mood for. I'm never bored. There are endless options. A bag of baby carrots will do.


This experiment has taught me a number of things about myself. Here are the top ten things I've learned from my 365 Days of Veggies for Breakfast experience, in no particular order of importance: 
Read more »

My Insights After 365 Days of Veggies for Breakfast. Thoughts on Habit Formation. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment