Sunday, December 13, 2015

Winners Announced. Link to Recorded Teleclass. UWL Mastery Program.



If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't. Either way, you're right."

- Henry Ford

That's my current mantra.

Do you have a mantra or mantras?

In case you don't know what a mantra is, here's one of the definitions: A statement or slogan repeated frequently.

I've been thinking a lot lately about the limitations that I have placed on my own success due to my own stinkin' thinkin' and I'm ready to return to the infinitely positive person that lives inside of me. I've realized that I've been limiting myself by not believing that I could achieve all of my health goals and I have now let this go. I feel amazingly empowered.

What do you say to yourself about your health or weight? What are the thoughts that frequently run through your head? Are more of your thoughts positive than negative? Do you replace any negative thoughts that come up for you with a positive mantra?

Many people have said that The Ultimate Weight Loss Program is hard. I've realized something recently. The UWL program is what the UWL program is. If you think the program is easy, the program is easy. If you think the program is hard, it's hard. Your thoughts determine your reality.

I believe that the UWL program is easy. So it is easy for me.

I'll give you an example of this in operation. When we travel or go to restaurants, we UWLers need to prepare ahead of time and make sure that we can get plant based, whole food, free of salt, oil and sugar. Someone could easily think that this sounds really hard. It might seem really uncomfortable for you to ask for exactly what you need in a restaurant. It also might seem embarrassing for you to bring supplementary food to a restaurant, like a bag of cooked rice, a container of beans or a homemade dressing to add to the raw salad ingredients that are available in most restaurants.

Staying on UWL while travelling or at a restaurant is easy if you think it's easy. It's hard if you think it's hard. Either way, you're right.

What do you think?

I've got a lot of other business to discuss with you today here on Healthy Girl's Kitchen.

You guys wanna know which two people won the Plant Pure Nation DVDs and cookbooks, right?

And you also want to link to listen to the free teleclass on navigating the holidays, right?

Read more »

Winners Announced. Link to Recorded Teleclass. UWL Mastery Program. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment