Thursday, December 10, 2015

Free Teleclass This Saturday Night




I know, I know, you probably have a hot date this Saturday night . . .

but in case you're available, I'm really happy to be inviting you to a free teleclass.

I'll be your host. Chef AJ and John Pierre will be on the call to answer all of our questions about navigating the holidays the healthy way.

Holiday time is literally THE WORST when it comes to temptation. It was last year at holiday time that my whole health journey took a nasty turn. I totally caved to all of the crap that our clients were shipping us as thanks for another hard year of great work. On one level, it felt really good that some of our clients cared about us so much and were so thoughtful.

But for me, it was a bit of a nightmare. I was so tired and worn out from working extra hard that I had little to no resistance to fend off the sugary substances. I'm purposefully not going into detail here because talking about addictive food is a known trigger for people who struggle with their weight.

The consequence of my indulgences were a return of my migraine headaches--the LAST thing I needed during our busy holiday rush.

It was only after the holidays were over that I realized just why my migraines had returned. And lord knows what damage I did to my body--I think I stopped weighing myself. I barely remember. But I'll never forget the headaches.

The point is, sticking to a healthy, whole foods, plant based diet is a really big challenge this time of year. But I've got experts who know exactly what to do to get us through them without a hiccup--if we just have the willingness to listen to them!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have here in the comments section of Healthy Girl's Kitchen. No question is off limits! I'll use your questions as jumping off points for what we discuss on the call.

The class is free, so it doesn't matter if you are a UWL member or not. I promise, you will get a TON of inspiration from this team.

If you are UWL curious and you are thinking that it might be the thing for you in 2016, this call will be a great way to get a taste of what UWL is all about.

I can't wait to catch you on this call. It's a good idea to mark your calendar now so that you don't forget. I'm fairly sure that we can provide a link to the recorded call in case you aren't available, but I can't promise 100%.


Here are the call in details:

Read more »

Free Teleclass This Saturday Night Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Blogger Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment